News & Updates
WELCOME BACK to our school building!
Bringing Students Back into the Schools
In-Person learning for those families to choose that will be starting soon.
Interested in volunteer with our kiddos?Read More >>
Those looking to support Sheridan can be directed to the following options. Please note that while offers to volunteer are appreciated, school clean-up is being handled by MPS staff.
- Donate to the Sheridan School Fund through MPS' non-profit partner, AchieveMpls
- Go to: https://www.achievempls.org/give
- Select the 'Link to the MPS donation form option'
- Select 'Other' and Sheridan Support'
- Donate to the Sheridan PTO
The district has transitioned to a new meal software program, TITAN K-12 Family Portal, for the 2021-22 school year. This new system will be used for viewing menus and nutritional information, completing annual Application for Educational Benefits, and uploading money to students’ accounts.